Sunday, April 18, 2010

Earth Day ATC

Spoiler Alert: If your in my ATC group and don't want to see my ATC until the meeting look away now!

This months theme is recycling. It doesn't have to be about recycling, but the challenge is to recycle something to use on your ATC. I recycled Caribou Coffee sleeves and stir sticks, and a red mesh fruit bag. I painted the stir sticks and dabbed paint on the top layer of my flower petals. Then I cut up the mesh bad and tied it around the stick. This was a fun challenge and makes you look at everyday item differently.

DP: Cosmo Cricket Early Bird Farmers Market
Paint: MM Lagoon
String: Martha S
Red Button
Sizzix Blossom Party
Stamp: Hampton Art

Blog Candy Winner: Sorry for the delay on announcing my blog candy. I'm still recovering from our trip and feel so behind. And the winner is:
#5 The Whimsical Butterfly
Congrats Jess! Send me your mailing address.

5 comments:

Tasha said...

This is beautiful Erin, i love the colours, i dont do ATCs but i think this is fab and could also make a fab card topper
love tasha xx

Amy said...

These are so pretty Erin, awesome job with the recycling!

Debra James said...

this is fabulous Erin, I cant believe how wondeful your ATC's look with the recycled items on it, a truly amazing creation- I love it, makes me want to look closer at the items around my house, Thanks for the insspiration, Hugs xxxx

Toucan Scraps said...

fabulous bit of reusing there. great ATCs - those would make brilliant gift tags

Big Sis said...

So creative and really cute!