Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm giving my notice!

I'm giving my notice! Yep, time for a little family vacay. I do have some posts scheduled while I'm gone, so make sure to visit me. Don't forget I have BLOG CANDY here. I'll be back hopefully in full swing by the 17th.

I didn't want to leave you empty handed so here is one last card before I'm off.

Stamp: TGF WS Gigi, Talk Loud
CS: PT Ripe Avocado, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores
DP: PT Green Boutique
Ink: PT Hawaiian Shores
Copic: BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, E50, E51, E93, YG95, YG97, YG99
Nesties: Standard Circles Lg & Sm
Punch: MS Butterflies, SU oval & scalloped oval

6 comments:

marissa said...

have fun on your trip!

MicheyMoo said...

What a gorgeous card Erin!! I love Amy Y's WS Girls.

Have a lovely vacay with the family....I'll keep peeking in to see what you've lined up for us. xx

Pam Varnell said...

Oh Erin this is so fabulous. Love her with the blue hair. Your card is so precious.

Danni said...

Fabulous card! Love the colors and all the butterflies! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Gorgeous colours and colouring and I adore the little butterflies!

Love from AFA?!

Renata

Tasha said...

Wonderful card Erin, great colour combo and love the butterflies
love tasha xx