Sunday, May 30, 2010

2 new challenges

2 postes today (I know, shocker), so make sure to scroll down.
I stepped out of my box this week and tried 2 more new challenges (well, new to me).

I just got my first There She Goes stamps. They are so cute and have the best sentiments (kind of smart ass like me).

One of my Oh, Alice cohorts Pam Varnell designed her adorable card from this sketch. I liked it so much I thought I would give it a try.
Here is my card: You can't tell but there is glossy accent on the wine glasses. The stamps are from There She Goes: Craftier Taglines and the designer paper is my fav. Cosmo Cricket Early Bird.

5 comments:

Lindsay Weirich said...

Love the stamp, the paper and the layout! well done!

dstandard said...

Great stamp! Love your card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

whoistracy said...

Oh what a fabulous sentiment!!!! And an adorable card.

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

That is one hilarious sentiment! Love the fun bright colors on your card, beautiful!

NinaB said...

So bright and pretty. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns.