Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lots of Piercing, Punching, and Piecing

Sorry, I've been such a bad blogger. I have a crazy week ahead of me. We are going camping this weekend, and next week I'm having a HUGE yard sale. On top of all of that my hubby will be leaving for Texas. This card will have to last you until I blog again on Saturday for Oh, Alice. Hopefully I will have lots of great pictures to show from our camping trip.

3 Challenges






Stamp: TGF

DP: American Crafts Botanique

Punch: MS Pop-Up Butterflies

Copic: E33, 35, 37

R11, 21

YR20, 21

Nesties: Standard Circles SM

8 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Erin this is FABULOUS! I love the way you have colored this and your color choices are awesome!

Danni said...

This is just too cute! I love the colors and the way you paper pieced sweet Flutter Anya! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Oh, how ADORABLE is she? WAY to incorporate all those techniques! You ROCKED ThIS!

Kristie said...

Soooo cute!! I love how you paper pieced Anya, now I have an idea for when I use her :) Thanks for playing at Flutter By Wednesday!!

Nancy said...

Awesome job!! I love this Anya!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!

Michelle said...

Oh so CA-UTE! Awesome job with paper piecing Anya and I love the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!!

tina... said...

This is absolutely adorable, Erin. All your work definitely paid off. Thanks for sharing with us @ TPE.

Kimberly S said...

What a beautiful job paper piecing your Anya, simply adorable! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)