Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May ATC - Flowers

This months theme for ATC club is flowers. I unfortunately didn't get to go since hubby was in Texas and I was having a huge yard sale. So I will give these out next month. I love vintage metal picnic boxes and have one about this aqua color. I used colored pencils on watercolor paper. The word enjoy is stamped in the top right but it's very hard to see.
Stamp: Papertrey Vintage Picnic & Vintage Picnic Sentiments
CS: PT Aqua Mist
DP: PT Everyday Blessings
Ribbon: PT Topnotch Twill Aqua Mist
Nesties: Small Labels
Prismacolor Pencils
Nailheads Stickers

4 comments:

Donna said...

Cute stamp! Perfect colors to make it vintage! Fun ATC!

Pam Varnell said...

This is just adorable Erin. Loving those colors together.

Grandma Jan said...

I love the basket decor and the flowers are beautiful too. Great ATC.

Tami said...

very pretty erin.