Saturday, May 1, 2010

Oh, Alice Chapter 11: Little People... Big Wonderland

`Tweedledum and Tweedledee
Agreed to have a battle;
For Tweedledum said Tweedledee
Had spoiled his nice new rattle.

Just then flew down a monstrous crow,
As black as a tar-barrel;
Which frightened both the heroes so,
They quite forgot their quarrel.'


Hello and welcome back! This week, we are SUPER excited to tell you that we are being sponsored by the fabulous BUGABOO Stamps! The owner, Jodie, was just as sweet as can be and when she offered to sponsor Oh, Alice we were thrilled!

Since we are talking about those two curious little Tweedles, Dee and Dum today, let's get right down to your mission this week, should you choose to accept it! CREATE a card, layout, or project for a CHILD. This can mean using children's images, making a layout of a child, creating a kid's bday card or room decor, you name it! The possibilities are endless!

The PRIZE this week is a GREAT one, too, thanks to Bugaboo! ONE lucky winner will receive 7 digi images of their choice! That's over a $21.00 value at minimum, wow! Thanks so much to Jodie and the Bugaboo Crew!
This week I thought I would do something a little different. After pondering over my Bugaboo images I kept thinking about a childrens coloring book. Kids like to color, why not let them color their own card. I also got out my washi tape and had a little fun. I love this stuff and wish I had more colors.
You have until Friday, May 7th at 8pm CST to link your creation to Mr. Linky here, and the winner will be announced next Saturday! Please use keyword OAC11 when linking to a public gallery, thanks and have a great week!
Stamps: Bugaboo, sentiment DeNami
DP: Sassafras Happy Place
Washi Tape: The Greeting Farm Franc Boise, Pink Paislee
Marvy Scallop Circle Punch
SU 1 3/4 Circle Punch
ribbon
crayons

11 comments:

margie c said...

WOW! My boys would LOVE this card! Such a brilliant idea! Great DP! Very fun and cute :)

hugs, margie

Kristy Young said...

This is so cute and colourful!
Just gorgeous.
Kristy xx

Peggy said...

Oh, Erin!! What an awesome idea for a card!! So bright and will be a lot of fun for the recipient!

Jen Shults said...

Wow Erin! This is fantastic! I love this idea... so perfect for a kids birthday card!

having a {me} day said...

WOW! What a fabulous idea! This is just awesome! Any child would love this, even grown up ones ;-) keeleyxx

Catherine said...

This is so ingenious and so fun, Erin! I love the energy of it - so playful, and a bit funky! Fab, fab job!

Mary Giles (OhioMary) said...

This is just freakin' brilliant! First you are using some of my favorite papers and then the idea is perfect for a child. I know my daughter would absolutely looove this.

Annika said...

OMG, I WILL remember this one and I WILL make one for my boy (as the girl is still too young!
What a gorgeous project and even more importantly - what a good thinking!
TFS
Hugs
Annika

Pam Varnell said...

This is so cute Erin. Love this project. You are so creative!!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Such a wonderful project and I LOVE that Sassafrass paper-this is PERFECT for a kids project! I love it!

DonnaMundinger said...

Erin this is soo cool and creative! LOVE the bright colors! xxD