Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Good Buddies

Hi everyone. Is it as hot where you are as it is here? In the 90's today so of course this was the day I was out side all afternoon. My DD had her first play group at the park this morning. I wish it was everyday. Two hours to myself was wonderful. Then we went to swimming lessons followed by playing on the neighbors trampoline and sprinkler all afternoon. So what did I do with my 2 hours of uninterrupted bliss? Clean? No, don't be silly; I made a card.

1.) Colour Q color challenge2.) Card Patterns Sketch 69
I had to make this stamp (called Buddies) into my four legged buddy Bella our Golden Retriever puppy.

Stamp: TGF Buddies
Copic: B93, 95, 97
E25, 27, 29, 50, 51, 93
YR12,14, 16
YG21, 23, 25
R27, 29, C2
Nesties: standard Circles SM & LG
DP: SU Summer Picnic

6 comments:

Faye said...

Your card is adorable. Glad you had a couple of hours of freedom to create. Beautiful job.

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

absolutely precious card you made!

Deb Hickman said...

Fab card.I just love the image so cute!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is SO adorable Erin! LOVE him and that is a fab layout w/ all those buttons!

big Sis said...

That is too too cute! Love it!

dstandard said...

Total cuteness! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!