Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Killing two birds with one stone

I will make this quick tonight. I have company coming for the weekend and a million things to do. My DD was invited to a birthday party so I needed a little girl birthday card and thought I would kill two birds with this one stone. Well maybe more that two birds.

1) Club Anya & Friends - Saturday Sketch
3) Diedrich Dare - Colors Stamps: TGF Spotlight (head), Wardrobe 2 (swimsuit), Dress Up (body), sentiment A Muse
DP: Fancy Pants Rusted Sun
Embossing Folder: TH Dot-Matrix
Copic: E50, 51, 93
YR04, 12, 14
Y06, 08, 11

3 comments:

PhotoDivaJ said...

Super cute card! Love that Textured embossing plate, would love to know where to get it.

yvonne said...

Definately hot!! Love the embossed detail
Thanks for joining us at AFA and Good Luck
Yvonne x

big Sis said...

Cute! Love the swimsuit