Saturday, June 5, 2010

Oh, Alice Chapter 16: What's YOUR Muchness?

The Mad Hatter said to Alice:

"You used to be much muchier before! Yes, you were much more Alice the last time we met. You've lost your muchness..."

Alice replied: "My MUCHNESS?"

The Mad Hatter pointed to her heart and repeated "Yes, your muchness..."

We have MUCH MUCHNESS to be excited about today! Not only are we excited about our new June Guest Designer, but Oh, Alice is THRILLED to welcome a few new FULL-TIME place settings to the Twisted Thirteen!

Please welcome:
SUZI MCKENZIE
ERIN LEVEILLE (ME) (formerly our beloved Dormouse)
and returning from our April Guest table, KIM HOWARD!
We know these fabulously talented ladies will make a wonderful addition to our already amazing party of twisty-ness :) Please join me in welcoming them!

Our sponsor this week is the sweet Prairie Fairy Designs. Roberta was generous to provide the DT with some digital images to work with and we have a fabulous prize for the winner this week: 5 digital stamps. Thanks to Roberta and everyone at Prairie Fairy and thanks to Margie for helping organize this!
So, what's YOUR MUCHNESS? We want to know the HEART of your stamping style. Whether it's your favorite embellishment, "signature style", fave technique...we WANT TO SEE the MUCHNESS!

For my card this week I used the sketch from the Truly Scrumptious challenge. The designer paper is Basicgrey Kioshi and I embossed with my Nesties Labels Eleven.

So what's my muchness? Copic markers for sure! Can you believe it took this many to color one image? Upload your card or creation to Oh, Alice using our lovely InLinkz system by Friday, June 11th at 8pm CST to enter to WIN the prize from Prairie Fairy! In the mean time, let us know on your blog posts or SCS description what YOUR muchness is...we can't wait to see! Have a week full of muchness, EVERYONE! And again, WELCOME to the new members of the TWISTED THIRTEEN!!!

10 comments:

Lynne Phelps said...

WONDERful card! How very Alice to have a fairy and a snail sharing a cup of tea! What a charming Prairie Fairy image, and I love your coloring! Copics qualify for MUCHNESS any day, I know I need MUCH more of them, LOL! All the lovely flowers make me think of the talking flowers in Alice - charming and most appropriate.

Sammi said...

LOVE it!! This is gorgeous Erin! Can never have too many Copics - lol!!
Love that paper too!
Sammi
xxx

Basement Stamper said...

I love all the prima's you added they go so well with the papers.

the whimsical butterfly said...

Copics are a wonderful muchness to have! Hooray, Erin! SO glad you'll be joining us as a full time DT membe and uh, sorry about what the Hatter does to the Dormouse :D But hey, you're a Twisted sister now! BEAUTIFUL coloring on your card, girl! Love it!

Deconstructing Jen said...

Oh yes, I can believe it took that many markers, lol. I always use soooo many it's crazy, lol. I love this... the colors are great and your coloring an layout are fabulous!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

How adorable. Your card came out so pretty esp. with your coloring. And I can so believe it took that many markers.

Michele said...

Such a pretty card Erin. Love the colours you've used and the details also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

Peggy said...

Absolutely beautifully colored card! I would never have guessed about your muchness! :-)

Mina said...

I love how you turned the sketch and what a fabulous image...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Oh this is so sweet! I love all the colors you used! I can't color without a minimum of 6 colors. I try..just..can't..do..it! Yummy glitter on that snail too!
~ky