Saturday, June 26, 2010

Oh, Alice Chapter 19: Twinkle, Twinkle

"Twinkle, twinkle, little bat!
How I wonder what you're at!"

You know the song, perhaps?'

`I've heard something like it,' said Alice.

`It goes on, you know,' the Hatter continued, `in this way:--

"Up above the world you fly,
Like a tea-tray in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle--"'

Here the Dormouse shook itself, and began singing in its sleep `Twinkle, twinkle, twinkle, twinkle--' and went on so long that they had to pinch it to make it stop."


Hello out there! It's a beautiful day here in Wonderland and a twinkling one at that! We are wrapping up one FABULOUS month with a super fun, no-pressure challenge! We are going to ring out the month of June with a Twinkle!


That's right, just use something Twinkling, Glittery, or Sparkly on your card or creation this week and we'll put on our shades :D

I went Art Deco this week. I purchased this stamp from Alpha Stamps months ago and have been waiting to use her. I thought this Stampin Up designer paper Nouveau Chic worked perfectly. So all my twinkle is black crystals, the frame is from Prima. The sketch I based my card on is from Mojo Monday week 144 challenge. Come join the fun at Oh Alice and check out the rest of the design team (links in my sidebar).

A VERY special thanks to Lynne Phelps, our June Guest Designer! It has been a pleasure having you at our twisted little table and we will miss you! Next week we will be back to announce our July Guest DT and have more tricks and treats up our sleeves....'til then, there's no time limit to play this week, so get your twinkle on and be sure to come back and let us know when you did!

Have a very twinkling week!

4 comments:

Lynne Phelps said...

This is beautiful! Such an interesting image, and I love the art nouveau look, very elegant!

Deconstructing Jen said...

This is awesome Erin. I love all the black stones they are fabulous!!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

This is amazing!! Just love the image you used. I would love to know where you got it

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is just GORGEOUS Erin. WOW that black bling is just stunning!