Wednesday, June 2, 2010

One more teacher card for the last day of school

I just finished my last teacher card for tomorrow(last day of school). I have to admit I love the way it turned out. I always seem to like my cards when I use October Afternoon paper. This is also the first time I tried a Pure Innocence stamp. She's pretty cute if I do say so myself. The sketch I used is from Mojo Monday #141. I can't believe school is over, now when will I get my design team challenges ready?

Stamp: MFT Pure Innocence You Make the Grade

DP: October Afternoon Report Card

Copic: R24, 27, 29, Y13, 18, 19, E35, 37, 39, 50, 51, 93, B37, 39, YG21, 23, 25

Border Punch: MS Crown

2 comments:

Donna said...

I love this card Erin. The colors and image all go together so well. Perfect, perfect, perfect!

Andrea Ewen said...

Super cute and your color combo is fabulous! Great job!