Thursday, June 24, 2010

A recipe and a sketch challenge


Club Anya is having a fun recipe challenge this week. I put it together with Mercy's sketch and this is what came out. I added some crystal affects to the fish bowl to make a glass look. This was a quick card. I like my masculine cards to stay a little more simple.

1.) Club Anya and Friends Monday Mania - Recipe Challenge Kraft CS, the color green, only 1 designer paper, & 1 type embellishment

2.) Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge: MTSC79 sketch

Stamp: TGF My Favorite Thing
Copic: E000, 00, 11, 31, 33, 35, 37, 41, 43, YG21, 23, 25
YR04, 07, R20, BG000, BG0000
DP: Cosmo Cricket Early Bird
Crystal Affects

3 comments:

Danni said...

What a cute card!

the whimsical butterfly said...

ADORABLE! Awesome take on Mercy's challenge girlie!

Big Sis said...

I love, love, love this card. Way cute!