Sunday, June 27, 2010

Stair Step Card

The hubby is off the Alaska and I'm at home with my 4 year old for 2 weeks. It's day two and I'm already losing it. Why can the same phrase said over and over 15 or 20 times seem like so much fun to her and finger nails down a chalkboard to me? That reminds me, I just got a new bottle of wine I could open. Hmmmm, how can I get her to go to bed early tonight?

This little cutie is for two challenges:

1) There She Goes: Stair Step Card
2) The Pink Elephant: Pink & Black Challenge
Stamps: TSG A Woman's Place, Domestic Goddess
DP: MM Sabrina
Copic: E50, E51, E93, C3, C5, C7, 100, RV32, RV34
Nesties: Small labels

4 comments:

Linda L said...

Sensational! Love how you've extended the back peak so your scene could be included...great idea. Good luck with the 2 year old....I feel your pain. Although it was a long time ago for me....mine are now 14 and 16 and it's sooooo much easier:-)) Take Care!

Pam Varnell said...

Wowzers Erin. This is fabulous!!!! Love your card and it is sensational with those colors. Love it!!!

Big Sis said...

Neat card! Ship her to Indiana. Her Aunt Mimi will take care of her.

g said...

amazing card!! big congrats on winning the challenge- this is fantastic! love the colors & papers and your awesome work!!