Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Veggieful Thank You

I'm getting this one in under the wire for the Pile It On Eat Your Veggies challenge. I really wanted to play along since they mentioned me on the blog for giving them the challenge idea. This is also for the Pink Elephant Bright Colors challenge, and Club Anya and Friends Wild Card Wednesday sketch challenge. If your asking yourself what veggies? it's in the designer paper but my image came out so big it's covering the best part of the paper.
Stamps: TGF Nahla, Unity Garden Variety
DP: Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety
Copic: G03, 05, 07, R24, 27, 29, E50, 51, 93, Y13, 15, 19
Nesties: Classic Ovals SM

6 comments:

Andrea M said...

What a great take on the eat your veggies challenge! Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at PIO! We appreciate your support and hope you will join us again next week!

2amscrapper said...

great take on the challenges

Stampin Mindy said...

Very cute, love the stamps and colors. The flowers are adorable. Hugs!

Donna said...

She is so cuuuu-te!

theneon said...

I love this one a bunch!

Dalis said...

I was wondering if you were going to play hun! Sorry I am running really behind on leaving comments (as you can see)!

Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On! Challenge
-- dalis
PIO Owner