Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fluttering Around

This is my second post for today.  Make sure to scroll down for the Oh, Alice Challenge.

Just fluttering around in my craft room and came up with this combo of challenges.  I wish you could see this better, but the DP, wings, and pearls on the butterflies are all pearlized.  Must better looking in person.

1)  Club Anya and Friends Monday Mania - use ribbon
2)  Anyone for Anya - sketch














3)  Flutter By Wednesday #115 - Butterfly, Fairy, or Angel

Stamp:  TGF  Flutter Anya
DP:  SEI  Bridgeport Pavilion
Copic:  E50, E51, E93, T2, T4, T6, BG11, BG13, BG15
Smooch Moonlight

5 comments:

Hetty said...

This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya

gr Hetty

Julie said...

Your card is sweet, I like the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?

Sabina said...

Lovely card, I really like the papers you have used!

Thank you for taking part in our Anyone for Anya challenge.

Hugs Sabina

Sandra said...

Pretty pretty card. Love the butterfly paper and punched out butterflies.
Hugs
Sandra x

Danni said...

Such pretty colors! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!