Thursday, July 1, 2010

There She Goes ~Trendsetting Spotlight

Happy news today! I was asked by There She Goes to be in their Trendsetting Spotlight today. I purchased my first There She Goes stamps a few months back and fell in love with them. Please go check out my post here. Leave them some love, and maybe they will ask me back for something else (hint hint TSG: I want on your DT). : )
This card is for there weekly challenge. This weeks challenge is to use green and a plant. The sketch I used is from Friday Sketchers #108. Stamps: TSG Sweet Pea
DP - Basic Grey - Olivia
Embossing Folder- Birds & Swirls
Copic: RV00, RV25, RV29, R83
Button: The Girls Paperie

3 comments:

Danni said...

Such a pretty card!!

Holly aka Toy said...

Gorgeous, Erin! I'll put a little bug in Jessica's ear about the DT. She's always keeping her peeps open for talent and you sure got it!

Grandma Jan said...

Love the colors. Love the card.