Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Little Love Note

1)  Colour Q 













4)  Flutterby Wednesday - butterfly, fairy or angel

I didn't have any DP with this color combo, so I made my own.  I tried to make the couple look like me and my hubby.  Hubby wouldn't like the red hat, but he wouldn't notice it was us anyway.
Stamps:  TGF  Miss Anya, My Guy Ian, Spotlight, Sentiments, Tiny Butterfly A Muse
Nesties:  Petite Ovals SM
Copic:  E02, 08, 18, 19, 44, 47, 50, 51, 93
R24, 27, 29
YR20, 21, 23
BG11, 13, 15
C3, 5, 7

4 comments:

meme said...

Cute couple!
Love the colors!
Great Job as always!

Sylvia said...

Cute card! I think the images are wonderful. Your color combo looks perfect! Thanks for playing the CQC!

Big Sis said...

Cute! You know it would have been a navy Michigan hat for him. hee hee

Nancy said...

What wonderful colors on your card and an adorable image!! Thanks for fluttering this week with us at Flutter By Wednesday!