Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mmmmm Candy

A little yummy for the tummy today.  Sorry for all the short posts lately.  I've been working on a few projects that I promised myself I would work on this summer.  Today was Pea's last day of swimming.  What am I going to do with her in the afternoons for the last month of summer?  I better start looking into swim school.  She decided she would rather do swimming then dance or gymnastics (or sports, thank goodness). 
1)  Colour Q
3)  Pile It On - Butterflies, Bugs, or Bees
4)  Flutter by Wednesday 116 - Butterflies & your favorite color
5)  Pink Elephant - Something Yummy

Stamps:  Papertrey Friendship Jar & Fillers
DP:  October Afternoon Thrift Shop
Copic:  R24, R27, R29, Y11, Y13, Y15, BG000, B000, B00, B01

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh what a awesome card! Love the colors and such a pretty butterfly! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week - keep fluttering :)

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - great colours!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Danni said...

Super card! Very fun and pretty! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Nana said...

Wonderful card! Love it. That jar is totally awesome. :)
Thank you for joining us at the "PIO". Hope to see you again!
hugs Nana

Sylvia said...

Super cute card! Thanks for playing the QCQ!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing Mojo!