Friday, August 20, 2010

My First Altered Art Book

If you have been wondering why no cards all week, here is why.  My friend turned 40 yesterday and I have been working on my first altered art book for her gift.  These take some time to make so all my cards have been put on hold.  Now that she has opened it I can show you the pictures.  First you need the story behind why I picked this book.  We got her Wicked tickets for her gift so that's why all the Wizard of Oz.  I wrote a funny fairy tale about her in the book but I blurred it out to protect the innocent. 





4 comments:

Mary said...

It is so creative I love it Erin..and you too!

Donna said...

Erin, my gosh I love what you have done, did you enjoy altering? I love to alter. Great job! I wish I would have known about ATC night I would have came. I am in MN right now. Maybe next month!

Big Sis said...

Love it, but I can't believe YOU gave a Wizard of Oz book away!

milkcan said...

Very cool!