Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Some Happy News

A little happy news:  First I was picked for the ColourQ Courtiers again this week.  You can see that here.  Second I won The Greetings Farm Floss It challenge.  You can see that here.  Go me!  I know I've been a bad little blogger the last few days, sorry.  Trying to catch up on a few things around the house.  Plus, I have promised myself to get back to my scrapbooking.  Pea's book is over a year behind now, and I better get on it before I forget what the pictures are of.  Maybe I will start posting my pages so you don't think I fell off the face of the earth.

OK got to go, I just heard my 4 year old tell the 3 year old from next door "Don't tell my Mom."  This can't be good.

2 comments:

Big sis said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see the scrapbook pages. Wish I were only a year behind!

Sammi @ Mad for Markers said...

Yipee! nice work!!
xx
Oh no.. I hope you worked out what it was lol