Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm back! sort of

I feel like I haven't blogged in ages.  The reality is I haven't been in my craft room since before Scrapfest.  My family headed back home today, so it's time to get back in the swing of things.  I spent my day on Monday doing about 15 loads of laundry.  Did I forget to mention we went camping for 2 nights at Temperance River?  I almost froze to death.  I'll share some photos later.

So I hope to get back in to my craft mojo tonight.  In the meantime here is some happy news.

One of my cards was chosen for the Top 3 Scoops at Pile It On.  You can see it here.

Also, I was lucky to win the Week In Review Card Give Away at There She Goes.  I got to pick a card from one member of the design team.  This is the card I picked:
It was made by Iwona Palamountain.  I didn't know she lived in Australia and had to pay extra postage to send it to me.  So sweet of her to do that.  Check her blog out, she is so talented.  The card is so beautiful and her coloring is fabulous.  Thanks so much Iwona!


2 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

You're very welcome, Erin!
I'm glad the card reached you safe and sound, and that you like it! And don't worry about the postage, it was a pleasure :)

Dalis (stampergirl) said...

congrats girl! I just love your use of color and the simplicity on your card.

-- dalis
PIO Owner