Monday, September 20, 2010

Inspiration from Scrapfest 2010

Another Scrapfest is done and over.  I woke up feeling like I had been in a fight.  My wrists are sour from pulling my cart and I feel like I haven't slept in a week.   I wanted to share some of the great samples that the companies put out.  I will try to remember what booths they each came from.  A couple of trends that I was seeing all over were pennants, trays, and paper flowers.  I took 4 classes on Saturday.  First Tim Holtz, the best class I have ever taken!  Second was October Afternoon who is headquartered just down the road from me in Apple Valley.  We made a cute flashcard album for summer.  I also took two classes from KI Memories.  Both were scrapbook pages.  We received the entire line of each paper we used in both classes.  I learn a few cute and simple techniques I would have never thought of myself.  In all my classes you received way more product than what the class cost to take.  I will have more pictures to post.  I didn't want to overload you.

Doodlebug

KI Memories
This was at the Archivers store.
Unity
Cosmo Cricket
I really enjoyed getting to chat it up with Julie and Lindsay.  They are so fun and always so excited about what they do.
I think these next few are from Bo Bunny
American Crafts
More Cosmo Cricket

3 comments:

Meme said...

Girl, you must be tired!
I am tired and I only did 2 crops and went to see the big boy and thats it. I want to sleep for a week!

You last post was cute sorry I did not comment I have been busy. I know that is not an excuse.

So....you love tim?

Lynne Phelps said...

Wow, thanks for sharing all that inspiration! It's *almost* enough to turn me into a scrapper...not! Hahaha! I don't have kids or it might be different. But I can see applying a lot of these layout ideas to cards!!! And you got to take a class from "Lord Tim of Holtz" as they call him in the UK - WOW! Now I can say I know someone who has been trained by Tim... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!