Monday, September 6, 2010

Minnesota Renaissance Festival

This is my second post of the day, scroll down to see more.

It's been a while since I shared some photos of what we are up to here in Minnesota on the weekends.  I will post my State Fair pictures separately so I don't freak my blog out. 

Pea at Stone Arch Bridge
Minnesota Renaissance Festival

Jumping for fairy bubbles.
I love that her feet aren't touching the ground.
Elephant ride with Daddy
Tanks Food Fund
The raptor show
Pony Ride
If you look at my blog regularly you will see a theme with the pictures of Pea eating corn.  What can I say, the kid loves corn on the cob.
Dancers
A pretty dress
This guy jump in front of you to offer a seat for tips.  The weird part is Pea didn't find it odd at all that she was sitting on a strange man.  In fact she was quite comfortable and enjoyed chatting with him.  I still think she was royalty in a past life.
They always make the young good looking guys sell the pickles, and they are always shirtless.  I want a pickle!  (Ya, you were thinking the same thing.  I just have the balls to say it.)
Father and Son matching costumes
Belly Dancing

3 comments:

meme said...

Pea is so cute! I want a PICKLE to! Looks like you guys had fun!

WickedPixie said...

This looks like so much fun! I am so jealous! :-)Traci

Tami said...

love all your cards erin and photos. Pea is so sweet and man has she grown. Such a pretty young girl.