Tuesday, September 7, 2010

One More Teacher Card

Busy day repairing the house from a long weekend.  We keep very busy on weekends and I always dread the beginning of the work week because of the housework.  The house always seems to get destroyed on the weekends and the laundry and dishes pile up.  I shampooed the carpets on Monday so I had to wait until today to move all the furniture back.  I did get a little time to play in my craft room this evening. 

This is for 2 challenges:
1)  There She Goes - Black, Kraft, Teal
2)  Card Patterns Sketch 80












Stamp:  TSG Believe in You

3 comments:

Julie said...

This is beautiful!! Perfectly colored image! Love how you used the challenge colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week! :)

big sis said...

Cute! I like your take on the left side with the ABC123 in place of the scallop border. You're such a genius! hee hee

whoistracy said...

This is so sweet! I love that image and all the school accessories you added. Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.