Friday, September 17, 2010

Scrapfest 2010 Celebrity Sightings

Here are my pictures from the Scrapfest kick off crop Thursday night.  See anyone you know?

That's right, it's me.  Just kidding , it's the god to all scrappy girls Mr. Tim Holtz.

Cosmo Cricket AKA: Julie Comstock and Lindsay
I love that Julie squatted down to my level.  She's a tall drink of water and I'm only 5' 2".

Can you tell by my eyes that I had been up since 3:00AM and already been to Junk Bonanza then to Scrapfest?  I was one tired girl.  I actually feel asleep at my keyboard while typing when I got home around midnight.

3 comments:

Meme said...

Look at you girl! Man will you ever talk to us everyday people?
You look great in these photo's!

I had a touching moment with the big man also!

Sammi said...

yup!! You are a celebrity girl!! LOVE the photos!!
Sounds fun!!
Sammi
xx

Big Sis said...

You don't look like you've been up since 3am. I think Tim Holtz perked you right up!