Friday, October 29, 2010

All My Halloween Dreams Came True

This year all my Halloween dreams came true.  My 5 year old wanted to be Dorothy for Halloween.  I didn't even force the issue.  At first she said she wanted to be a skeleton but then she saw the red sparkly shoes at Target.  You know nothing can come between a girl and a great pair of shoes.  I told her I wanted her to be whatever she wanted to be and she chose Dorothy.  Score one for Mom!  Well today was her party at pre-school.  When I arrived the TA told me she asked her what she was going to be and Pea replied "I'm going to be Dorothy, and make all my mom's dreams come true!" in a very dramatic way.  So here is a picture to melt any Wizard of Oz fans heart.  We had to put long underwear under the costume since it's so cold here already.

3 comments:

Meme said...

OMG! Adorable! What a sweetie!

Sammi said...

awww how sweet!!

Connie Paxman said...

Oh my word she is adorable...what a great photo...Did you sew her dress..
connie paxman