Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Having a Spooktacular Halloween

Are you ready for Halloween?  I think I'm almost there.  The weather has taken a turn so I think I will have to go get some white long underwear for Pea's costume.  We purchased the candy this weekend.  I think it was around 10 bags (lets see how much of the chocolate makes it to Sunday).  We also made Halloween cookies this weekend.
I'm still finding food coloring around the kitchen.  Pea is already planning the Thanksgiving cookies.

Here is my card today.  It is for 4 challenges.
1)  Friday Sketches #125













2)  Club Anya and Friends - color pencil challenge
3)  Crazy for Challenges - Halloween
4)  Anyone for Anya - Halloween

Stamp:  TGF Spooktacular
DP:  Basicgrey - Eerie
Embossing Folder:  TH Cracked
Prismacolor Pencils
MS Bat Punch

5 comments:

Meme said...

Very fangtastic!
Cookies look good! What a great Mom!

Grandma Jan said...

Lovely cookies - yum!

Stampin'Piper said...

Great cards, love the colours!

Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers!

Hugs Tanja

Carisa said...

too cute - those cookies look delish i have to add. thanks for joining us at AFA? this week!!

Kool-Aid Girl said...

love this card!