Monday, October 11, 2010

A Scrappy Fall Farm Fresh Friday Challenge

I have a scrapbook page for you today.  Shocking, I know.  The Greeting Farm is having a fall page challenge, so I dug through my photos from last Halloween.  I thought the little mummy on Pea's shirt looked like the mummy in the Spooktacular set.  Do you like my mummy on the bottom of the page.  I used a vintage pillow case that had been washed so many times it was falling apart.  It is so soft.  I just ripped it into about 3/4" pieces.  I had a fun time with this page.  I love getting to jump into my big box of Halloween goodies to find all the little embellishments.

3 comments:

big sis said...

Cute!

Grandma Jan said...

You are so organized - a box of Halloween embellishments. Good for you and a cute page too.

~*Joni said...

This is so adorable! I love the little TGF mummy in the circle, what a cute way to incorporate him into the page. Beautiful job Erin!