Wednesday, November 10, 2010

All Tied Up

I finally broke out this fall designer paper from Imaginisce.  It's so cute that I seem to want to squirrel it away.  I also broke out the new Beanie Anya stamp.  I thought her cozy hat would be great in fall colors.  The GF challenge was to tie something other than ribbon, so I choose twine.  More of everything is coming soon.

1)  Card Patterns Sketch 89










2)  Greeting Farm - Farm Fresh Friday:  All tied up- use something other than ribbon tied

Stamp:  TGF Beanie Anya
DP:  Imaginisce Apple Cider
Copic: E09, 18, 19, 33, 35, 37, 50, 51, 93
YR21, 23, 24
Embossing Folder:  Birthday Set 2

2 comments:

whoistracy said...

This is so cute Erin! I love the twine and the paper you combined here. Thanks for joining us on Card Patterns.

Meme said...

She is so sweet! I'm kinda loving her! Who knew?
Great colors.