Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Turkey Day

It's going to be a COLD Turkey Day for us.  High of 14 with a windchill of 5.  It was nasty today with a snow sleet mix most the day.  With the boys trapped inside I did get my Christmas trees put up.  A day early this year, not to bad.  Now to get the outside done now that everything is covered in ice.  I hope to sleep in tomorrow, wake up to hot chocolate and the Black Friday Ads in bed, followed by a long hot shower alone.  A girl can dream, right?  Have a great day and Happy Birthday Daddy!  Gobble til you wobble!

1)  Club Anya & Friends Saturday Sketch Challenge













2)  Colour Q













3) Anyone for Anya - Girlie
4)  Pile it On - Winter

Stamps:  TGF Beanie Anya, trees Northwoods, Sentiment A Muse
Embossing Folders:  Distressed Snow, Cardinal

6 comments:

Big Sis said...

Happy Turkey Day!!!! Wish you were here! Call me if there is anything I should look for tomorrow. Love you, Sis.

Carisa said...

oh so cute! i love how you used the 2 diff texture plates and masked the background. thanks so much for joining us at AFA? this week! :)

Katie said...

Great winter project!
Thanks for Piling It On this week

Julie said...

A lovely card, love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Erin! If I put the wrong name in the previous comment please delete! I am so tired from Thanksgiving. I love how you used your colors!Thanks for playing the colourQ challenge this week!

Christina said...

Adorable image and beautiful coloring! I love the warm colors you used with this wintry image. Thanks for joining us at ColourQ this week!