Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hugs

I got a little bit of time to stamp tonight.  Here's what I came up with

1)  The Greeting Farm - Farm Fresh Friday color challenge





2)  Anyone for Anya - sketch challenge













3)  Pile it On - Bear & Friend
4)  Flutter by Wednesday - butterflies
Stamps:  The Greeting Farm- Cuddle Anya , Sentiments
DP:  The Girls Paperie - Paper Girl
Copic:  BG000, BG01, RV10, RV11, E40, E41, E42, E50, E51, E93
TH Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Nesties:  Standard Circles SM & LG

10 comments:

Michelle VP said...

Adorable! I love how you colored this sweet Anya and added butterfly and flower accents. Thanks for stamping with us at Flutterby Wednesday! :)

Patti J said...

Great card! Love the image, and your coloring is perfect. And those darling teensy butterflies just finish it off so sweetly! Thanks for joining us this week at Flutter By Wednesday! Hope to see you back next week!

Deconstructing Jen said...

Oooh! Very cute Erin! I love the soft colors on this.

Sabina said...

Wonderful card you have made! Thank you for taking part in our Anyone for Anya challenge!

Hugs Sabina

Carisa said...

oooh, very pretty! I just adore this image - thanks for joining us at AFA this week!

Julie said...

Nice work with the sketch, a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya? this week.

my little scrapping corner said...

this is so cuuuuuuuuute. I love it all.

thanks for playing with us at Pile it on

my little scrappingcorner
DT pile it on

Connie Paxman said...

Love Anya and your sketch...the color combo is one of my favorite color hues...Beautiful job on coloring you your image...
I got a hold of Jess on Oh Alice for my prize..
thanks so much.
connie paxman

Dalis (stampergirl) said...

OMG she is adorable!!!!! just love all that pink!!!! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On! challenge. Hope to see you playing again with us really really soon!

-- dalis
PIO Owner

Helen said...

Awww...this is adorbale!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x