Sunday, November 14, 2010

Some snow, a card, and some happy news

First things first, I thought I would share some of my snow with those of you that have none.
We have had a very warm fall until Friday night when our first snow of the year started.  This is what I woke up to on Saturday morning.  I thought we would maybe get a few inches but it ended up to be closer to 7.  Time to become a hermit for the next 5 months.  I still got out in it for the great craft show at Canterbury.  Usually it would have been packed but the snow stopped a lot of people so we made it through in record time (and spent more than usual since you could see everything).  Our Golden Retriever is loving it and you can't keep her in the house.  Any tips on how to keep the snow off the long butt fur would be great.  She is coming in and pulling it off on the carpet and leaving little snow puddles everywhere.

Now for my card.  This one is for 2 challenges.  First Club Anya and Friends Case the Card Challenge combined with Pink Elephants blue, red, and yellow Challenge.  I used Fleur Anya and Cosmo Cricket Early Bird designer paper.
And last but not least, the happy news.  My Oh Alice card is one of Mercy's Magnificent Musings this week.  You can see it here.

No comments: