Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday Under the Mistletoe

It's Wednesday again, so that means it's time for another Flutter By Wednesday.  This will be my last post as the December Guest Designer.  It's been lots of fun joining the team the last few weeks.  Thanks for having me girls.  A special big thanks to Danni for answering my 101 questions and e-mails. 

Our challenge this week is another Open challenge~~anything goes as long as you have a butterfly, fairy or angel on your creation!

Once you've created your new fluttering creation, enter your direct link in the InLinkz at Flutter By Wednesday.

For my card I started with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge.  I uses CC Designs Sweet November Mistletoe Snowhill.  Isn't she a cutie, she was a gift from the creator Amy.  I paired her with BasicGrey Eskimo Kisses designer paper from my stash.  I colored her with Copics, glitter, and Smooch in moonlight.  The border punch on the bottom is Martha S. snowfall, then I punched some flakes out of vellum and covered them in glitter and added the white glitter dome top.  The ribbon is Maya Road (I think) deep red velvet.
Happy Fluttering!

6 comments:

WickedPixie said...

Erin, this is SO pretty! I love how you have colored her and those gorgeous snowflake embellishments! :-)Traci

Jennifer Shults said...

Ah! this is so gorgeous. I LOVE that paper and that fairy is just gorgeous! LOVE the little snowflakes at the bottom!

the whimsical butterfly said...

WOW! What a great image and love your layout!

Danni said...

Very pretty!! Love how you used the designer paper!! Thank you again for being the guest designer for FBW!!

Amy said...

OMGosh Erin, your coloring is AMAZING! Mistletoe looks like she just flew out of an animated movie... I love it! Fabulous card! :)

Meme said...

Erin this is fabby cute! Coloring is awesome. She is really cute!