Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's Flutter By Wednesday

It's that time of the week again, Flutter by Wednesday!  This week is an open theme.  All you need is to use a butterfly, fairy, or angel somewhere on your card.  How easy is that?

For my card this week I combined a few challenges into one card.  The sketch is from Club Anya and Friends Saturday Sketch Challenge.  The colors are from Colour Q #62.    I used The Greeting Farms Flutter Anya stamp along with a sentiment and small snow flake from A Muse.  The small flake is what is glittered all over my card.  I used the flurries and snowflakes embossing folders and Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly designer paper.  The snowflake border punch is from Martha Stewart and I used the punches from it to make the little snow flakes on the two tabs on the left of my image.
As I mentioned, the challenge this week is an open one, but don't forget to use a fairy, angel and/or butterfly on your card...that is the most important detail! We hope that you will join us this week! Happy Fluttering!

12 comments:

Danni said...

This is so cute and fun!! Love it!! All the colors, the details, everything! Awesome job!

Wildflower Scraps by Jasmin said...

I have this stamp and I just look at it wondering what am I going to do with it...you have, however, done a FAB job! Super cute! Check out my submission for the cQc, loads of glitter! LOL!! Good luck!

Arielle ~ SnappyStamper said...

Erin, this is just darling & I love how you sanded the embossed cardstock... I need to try that! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the colourQ this week!

Kimberly S said...

Hi Erin! I love that she looks like she's toasty warm and laughing about the 'Think Snow'. lol So cute, and fabulous colors! :)

Jodi said...

What a very beautiful card!! I love the image and bold, happy colors!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh these colors are nice and warm! Great card!

Nancy said...

Erin, this is so super cute!! I love the bright colors and the sentiment is great with it!! Beautiful!

Jennifer Shults said...

So cute Erin! I love the sparkle you added and I ALWAYS love Flutter Anya! (hey i recognize that sketch!!! ;) )

the whimsical butterfly said...

Such pretty springy colors-I am ALL about the brights-winter is NOT my favorite, LOL! Such a SWEET card!

Michelle said...

Hi Erin! So great to have you on the team! Your card is so pretty...love the sparkle! Those snowflake embellishments are so cute!

Sylvia said...

Hi Erin, Your card is super cute! I love your embossing and the distressing you did. Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!

Tasha said...

EEEEEKKKK how friggin cute is this? I love it! Super fun idea, love the great colours too
love tasha xx