Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My First Flutter by Wednesday Guest Designer Challenge

It's here, my first challenge as the December Guest Designer at Flutter by Wednesday!  The team was given this cute little fairy from Karber Digital Images.  This week is an open week so see below how you can enter to win 2 digi images from Karber.

For my card I paper pieced the dress and headband.  You may notice that I also took the flowers off the bottom of the dress, got to love that you can change a digi.  Her wings are covered in glitter and there is also little touches of glitter in the Spica pen I used to highlight areas with.  I picked the paper so I could also enter this in the Pink Elephant red, blue, and green challenge.  I just love how it looks stitched without me having to do the stitching.  The designer paper also has a lot of glitter on it.  Lots of sparkle to this little fairy.

Here is how you can play along:
  • Create a NEW creation with a butterfly, fairy or angel--theme this week is open! Anything goes as long as it has a butterfly, fairy or angel!
  • Leave a DIRECT link to your creation in the InLinkz at Flutter By Wednesday before next Tuesday (December 7, 2010) at noon (MST)
Come join me in the fun.  I can't wait to see what you create.

Copic: YG23, YG25, R00, R29, BG0000, BG000, BG01, W1, E000, E00, E11, E42, E43, E50

Digi: Karber Digital Images
Sentiment: A Muse
DP: K & Co. BW Peppermint Twist
Nesties: Labels Eight
and lots of Spica Glitter Pen and Glitter

9 comments:

Danni said...

Love the added lace!! What a happy card! Great to have you aboard the team!!

Berenice R. said...

Such a pretty card! In Karber we are so happy to sponsor the challenge :)

Michelle VP said...

Adorable paper-piecing! Love how you removed the flowers too - that never occurred to me! :) So happy to have you stamping with us at FBW this month. :)

Meme said...

Great card! Love the lace, the image is so cute. Great job, Erin!

Angela said...

congratulations on your GDT gig!! your card is gorgeous! thanks for sharing with us at The Pink Elephant this week!

Nancy said...

The paper piecing is the perfect touch for this card!! I love it!! We are so excited to have you joining us this month as a guest designer at FBW!!

Kimberly S said...

Wonderful card Erin! Love the glittery wings and that paper piecing is fabulous! Great to have you with us on the FBW team. :)

Kimberly S said...

Hi Erin...I had to stop back to let you know that I've shared a blog award with you!  You can find it:  HERE

Jodi said...

This is so cute!! I love that you paper pieced the clothes and love the lace too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)