Friday, December 10, 2010

A Naughty Little Christmas

When I saw this cheeky little girl I thought she looked like she was up to something.  I love her sexy little Santa dress.  I covered the fur in white fun flock and used some red glitter for the eye shadow.  So what should I do with this naughty little girl.  Maybe hubby will get lucky and get a special gift certificate for Christmas.  Ha Ha

1)  Club Anya & Friends Mystery Monday Challenge - case the card
2)  There She Goes - Bring on the Bling

Stamp:  TGF A Cheeky Xmas
Sentiment:  TSG Loads of Fun
Copics:  R24, R27, R29, E000, E00, E11, E35, E37, E39
Nesties:  Small & Large Labels
Embossing Folder:  Winter Woods
DP:  October Afternoon - Good Cheer Falling Snow

1 comment:

Tasha said...

So fun and cheeky, i am loving that velvet ribbon
love tasha xx