Friday, December 3, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award

Thank you so much for sharing this award with me Kimberly!


Once given this award, you are to:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

8 Things About Me:

1.  I'm double jointed in my fingers and toes
2.  I find clowns disturbing
3.  I hate feet.
4. I think shaking hands is a tradition we should do away with, it's so unsanitary
5. I love chocolate and kosher dill pickles
6. I'm a TV junkie and love reality shows
7. In my dream world I would be a picker (as in American Pickers)
8. I hide hordes of chocolate around the house (I learned this from my mother)

Here are 8 Wonderful bloggers I've recently started visiting:

Lynne
Donna
Peggy
Ky
Tasha
Gloria
Emma
Tracy

Thanks so much for stopping by, and be sure to stop by Kimberly's blog and the other fabulous blogs I've passes this award on to!

2 comments:

Big Sis said...

You are soooo disturbed! LOL You forgot to add that you like to jump in the trunk and turn the car around. LOL LOL

Peggy said...

Thanks Erin! It took me a few days to come up with eight things to share about me......
You can find my post on my blog today!
Jump in the trunk and turn the car around??? lol!