Thursday, December 16, 2010

Vintage Christmas ATC

Last night was my monthly ATC club meeting.  This months theme was Vintage Christmas.  I went strait to my Tim Holtz products for this ATC.
I used TH paper for my main image, distressed the edges and inked them in vintage photo.  Then covered them in crackle paint in clear (rock candy).  The vintage photo from the edges blended into the rock candy so the images came out even more antiqued than planned.  I curled a corner over a small paintbrush before I put the rock candy on.  The poinsettia is sprayed with glimmer mist in candy apple.  I used old sheet music distressed in vintage photo also.

3 comments:

big sis said...

That's really pretty!

Jennifer Shults said...

Those are awesome Erin! I love the crackle finish! I need to get some of that. :D

Meme said...

Sure she pulls out the tim holtz out after I leave...what's up with that? LOL!

Love them Erin! Super vintage!

Yep, I only counted 7. I guess I'm really out. ;(