Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back to Scrapbooking Again

I've been a bad blogger the past week.  I have been crafting but making scrapbook pages instead of cards.  I want to refocus on my scrapbooking this year and try to get caught up.  Then maybe get to the stack of unfinished projects that haunt me until I give up and get rid of them.  Until I have more cards to show I will try to fill in with a scrapbook page.

This is what happens when you leave my husband unattended with temporary tattoos.  Like the tramp stamp?  My poor baby.

5 comments:

Meme said...

Sorry Erin, this is really cute!
Great job!

Sure miss ATC!

the whimsical butterfly said...

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 2nd-omg I'd have freaked but your layout was a GREAT idea to showcase it!!!

Lynne Phelps said...

WOW, I would have freaked out too, but it is funny! Poor dad, hope the doghouse is comfy! With such great layouts, filling in with scrapbook pages is a wonderful choice. What a great layout! I need this kind of inspiration - I don't scrap at all but I'd like to work up to mini-book level soon, LOL!

Tasha said...

Happy belated birthday wishes Erin! Hope you were spoilt rotten.
Gosh i would have totally freaked! I love the page and the lettering is awesome
love tasha xx

Ann Leek said...

Too funny, and soooo Tim.