Friday, February 11, 2011

Bright Cheeky Glamour Girl

I'm typing with my fingers crossed today.  My computer is having some MAJOR problems and I've been trying to fix it all day.  It was fine yesterday, but today it's moving at dial up pace and crashing constantly.  My computer is really old and I've had to bring it back from the brink many times before.  The old girl has seen better days.  So if I go missing you know why.  I better post this card before something else happens.

1)  Club Anya and Friends Saturday Sketch Challenge
2)  Pile it On Bright & Breezy
Stamp:  TGF Cheeky Glamour
Copic:  E000, E00, E11, V09, V15, V17, Y00, Y11, Y13, R81, R83, RV00, YG01, YG03
DP:  SEI Cupid's Candy Shop
Nesties:  Classic Scallop Circle Sm, Standard Circles Sm

2 comments:

Melissa S. said...

Look at that Anya. I need to go shopping. This is a wonderful card. Thank You for playing along at Pile It On this week.

Tasha said...

This is beautiful! Love the colours and the fab dp
love tasha xx