Sunday, February 13, 2011

Let the Sneak Peeks begin!!!

Pixie Dust Studio is super excited about this next collection. It is Have a Ball and well, if you can not guess you will have a ball creating with them.  I thought of Mardi Gras as soon as I saw the images.  I love New Orleans and really miss living in a part of the country that celebrates it.  This time of year I always get a craving for some Cajun food.  I really could go for a shrimp po boy right now.

So here is my "Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler" card. (pronounced: Lay say lay bohn tohn roo lay)  That is Cajun French for "Let the good times roll!".  I used the sketch from the I (heart) 2 Stamp February challenge.
Digi Image:  Jingles the Jester
 Copics: V05, V06, V09, G03, G05, G19, Y02, Y06, 08
E000, E00, E11, E44, E47, E49, YR23, YR24, C5, C7, C9
Embossing Folder: Fleurde Lisa

Make sure you check out the rest of the Pixies creations.  You can link from my side bar.

3 comments:

Danni said...

Cute card! Such fun colors!

Nancy Thomas said...

How fun! Love the mardi gras colors.

Tasha said...

How cute is this! He was definately made for this colour combo. Great layout too
love tasha xx