Friday, February 4, 2011

Looky Looky

Looky looky at what came to live at my house yesterday.
I participated in my LSS yard sale last month and yesterday I picked up my gift certificate I earned.  I was very pleasantly surprised to at how much I made.  I had enough for the Vagabond and a few other fun things.  I was so excited I had to text my friends before leaving the store to show off my new toy. 

I also have a card for you today.

This is for 3 challenges:

Stamp:  GF Miss Anya Lounge
DP: Stampin Up
Copic:  E000, 00, 11, 44, 47, 49
R05, 08, 20, 21, 22, 24
Nesties:  Classic Ovals SM & LG
Classic Scallop Ovals SM
Big Scalloped Border Grand
Embossing Folder:  Conversations

8 comments:

Jennifer Shults said...

Congrats on your Vagabond!!! That's so awesome!!! I really love your card. You did a gorgeous job with the sketch and I love the way you cropped the image! That looks wonderful. Thanks for participating with us this week. :D

Emma said...

How exciting Erin, you must have done very well at the yard sale! I bet you are going to have sooo much fun with this!

Love your card, those colors are gorgeous and I love the bling!

Have fun Playing!

Katie said...

Wonderful card!
Thanks for Piling It On :)

Cassie_lu said...

how fun earning the money for that fun toy. the card looks amazing too.

Christiana said...

What a cute card! Your coloring is fantastic. And congrats on your new toy! Isn't it great to earn something new?

Lynne Phelps said...

EEEEEEeeeeeeeeek! A Vagabond, a Vagabond! SSSSHHHHhhhhriiieeek of envious joy!!!!!!! SSSSSQQQqqqquuueeaallll of delight! I want one of these so bad, but I also want the oversize capability of the Grand Kalibur. I was hoping they would unveil a Grand Vagabond at CHA, then I would know what to buy! Still, between the two I'd rather have the vagabond! Lucky, lucky girl. Hmmm. Maybe I'll make some more Alice dress forms, do you think they would sell?

Oh yeah - your cards are totally fabulous too, LOL!!

Scrappychick said...

Shut up!! I am so green with envy :) enjoy every minute of it!

Gorgeous card too. Love the yummy pearls in copper, did you copic them??
Cyndi

Meme/Donna said...

How could you do that to me? You got a Vegabond, really? Really? You had to show me that?

I am so happy for you!

I am so :( for me

great card though.