Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My First Pixie Dust Post

I've have a secret I can finally let you in on!  I'M A PIXIE DUST PIXIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's right, they have asked me to join their design team.  I'm very excited to get to work with Pixie Dust Studio and the fabulous team of designers they have assembled.  I hope you will come check out the store and blog, and of course the challenge blog.  Today is my first official post.  I used the adorable Jar of Hearts from the just released Cupid's Corner collection. 

Designer Paper:  K & Company Ka-Zoo
Nesties:  Classic Squares Small, Big Scalloped Squares LG
Sentiment - A Muse
and lots and lots of Copic Markers

Do you love a challenge?  Stay tuned for my first design team project for the Pixie Dust Challenge blog.  You still have time to enter this weeks "Who's the Chef?" challenge.

There is a lot more to see, so make sure you stop over at Pixie Dust and see what all the Pixies have been up to. Visit the rest of the Pixie Dust Design Team here:

7 comments:

Sammi said...

Congrats on the DT Erin! Gorgeous card by the way!!
Sammi
xx

♥ Kristy Young ♥ said...

Gorgeous card Erin, congrats on getting the Pixie dust dt, will be great to work with you again.
Kristy xo

margie c said...

Yay! Congrats! and Welcome! So happy to have you join the Pixies :)
Adorable Valentine card! I love the fold too!
hugs, margie

Scrappychick said...

Welcome!! So glad to have you as a Pixie! Love the card, absolutely gorgeous!!
Cyndi
PS I am following you now :)

Tasha said...

Yey! So thrilled to get to work with you again. Erint his is so cute! LOve the colours and that fab DP
love tasha xx

Meme said...

Fabulous colors! Looking forward to more!

Kathy said...

Erin, I am sooo excited and honored to have you join the Pixies!! Welcome to the STUDIO!!!! Pixie HUGS!!