Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #60 Say it with Roses

is to use roses or red flowers on your card/project.


I used Pixie Dust's "Gnome Playtime" digital image. 
I just love his cute little tush sitting on the swing with his ladybug friend.
The sentiment is from A Muse, and the designer paper is Martha Stewart Woodland.  I used my nesties for the the hearts.  I folded a piece of red card stock and die cut it with the scalloped heart so it would open with a hinge at the top of the heart.  There is another white heart on the inside of the red heart to write your love note on.  The metal roses are from Making Memories Vintage Findings.
Copic Colors Used:  E41, 42, 43, 44, 47
W5, W7, 100, R24, R27, R29, G03, G05, G07
Y11, Y13, Y15, B34, B37, B39
I hope you play along with us this week!
Thanks for stopping by!

Remember to link your creation to the challenge blog no later then 6pm (GMT) Wednesday, Februari 9th!

1 comment:

Cat said...

What a sweet card! Love how you "posed" it with the little gnome! Welcome to Pixie Dust!