Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #61 Be My Valentine

is to create a Valentine or Heart card/Project using Pink/Red.

I used Pixie Dust's "Your Love is Dinomite" digital image.

Copic:  RV04, RV09, RV25, R24, R27, R29, R81, R83, R85, V12, V15, V17
B21, B23, BG45, BG49, G21, Y00, Y06, Y08
Designer Paper:  Little Yellow Bicycle - Cupcake Love: Candy Hearts on Pink w/Foil
Punches:  Martha Stewart
Sizzix Texturz Plate - Friends

I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:

I hope you play along with us this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Remember to link your creation to the challenge blog no later then 6pm (GMT) Wednesday, February 16th! 

2 comments:

Scrappychick said...

I just love this wink and he is so sweet in pink and purple! And I LOVE your little sweetheart embellies :)
Cyndi

Meme/Donna said...

This is super fun cute! Who is this little sweatheart for?

Gosh! I can't get over you got a Vegabond before me, Man I am just in awe and in a very jealous mood!

I am just going to have to tell hubby I need to keep up with Erin.
Huh? Wonder if that would work?