Tuesday, February 1, 2011

St. Paul Winter Carnival 2011

This has nothing to do with crafting but every year I like to share my pictures from the Winter Carnival. 

The Gopher Bar
 He's More Scared of You
 Feed Me Seymour
 Be Vewy Vewy Quiet
 Me and Pea in front of the BIG dinosaurs
 Only in Minnesota would you see a knitted Viking.
 For all my Alice in Wonderland Fans
Queen of Hearts



 You should have seen the detail on this one.  I don't know how they carved that fence without it falling down.

 Squirrels at the Feeder
 Daily Chores
  Knock Knock
Front and Back of the Twins sculpture.

3 comments:

Autumn said...

This is so cool! I am from Minnesota myself and haven't seen this since I was a little girl. My hubby is stationed in Oklahoma right now, so it's not often I even get to see snow.

Thanks for the memories!

Have a great day!
xxAutumn

Meme said...

So CoooooL! LOL! Makes me miss home even more. We always went every year. Thanks for sharing.

Cat said...

These pix are fabulous, Erin! TFS