Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #64 "Seeing Polka-Dots!"

This weeks challenge at Pixie Dust Studio is to create a card/project using polka dots.
I'm also entering this in:

Digi:  Baker Fairy
DP:  Doodlebug Kitchen Gadgets
Sentiment:  A Muse
Copic:  R24, 27, 29
BG70, 72
YR04, 09
YG01, 03
Y06, 08, 18
E000, 00, 11
N1, 3
Embossing Folder:  Welcome Baby
Metal Accent:  TPC Studio So Delish
gelly roll pen

I hope you play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by!

Remember to link your creation to the challenge blog no later then 6pm (GMT) Wednesday, March 9th!

7 comments:

Meme/Donna said...

she is so cute almost makes me want to go to the kitchen and cook. I said almost! Great colors.

Jodi said...

She is so cute!! Love the bold colors you used! Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!
Hugs
Jodi=)

Nancy said...

Erin, she is adorable in the primary colors!! So glad to see you playing at FBW with us!!

margie c said...

I love these colors too! SO cute! and that lil beater is perfect :)
hugs, margie

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

This is darling!! Love the happy bright colors and the fun little brad!! I want rainbow socks like her!

Danni said...

What a happy, fun, bright card! Love it! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Anna said...

Way too stinking cute! Love the whisk charm! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday!