Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #67 "Let's go to the Movies!"

 This weeks challenge at Pixie Dust Studio is "Let's go to the Movies!"   Create a card inspired by a movie!

My movie is Memoirs of a Geisha
The sketch I used is from the I (heart) 2 stamp March Challenge.  This little cutie is the Japanese Princess that Kathy is giving away FREE over at the Pixie Dust Studio blog in honor of those in Japan.

Sentiment:  A Muse Sushi Set
Embossing Folder:  Plum Blossom
Copic:  C2, 5, 6, 7, 9
E50, 51
R21, 22, 24
RV21, 23
B02, 04, 06
G29
B93, 97, 99 
I hope you play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by!

Remember to link your creation to the challenge blog no later then 6pm (GMT) Wednesday, March 30th!

2 comments:

Scrappychick said...

Absolutely love this card! You rocked the colors for Mulan and love the foil element!

Tasha said...

Oh my goodness this is totally adorable! Love the super fun colours
love tasha xx