Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge #68 "Fluttering Wings"

 This weeks challenge at Pixie Dust Studio is"Fluttering Wings".  Create a card/project featuring butterflies, pixies, bugs, etc. Anything with wings! 

The sketch I used is from Card Patterns Sketch 108.  To make the embossed half circle I punched different butterflies out of the green paper and adhered them to the circle.  I then embossed it with the Swiss Dots folder.  The pretty butterfly paper is from Graphic 45's Le Romantique collection.  I didn't have the right color of ribbon so I used my copic markers to color it green.  In the bouquet there are little touches of Smooch in Illuminate for a little sparkle.
I hope you play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by!

Remember to link your creation to the challenge blog no later then 6pm (GMT) Wednesday, April 6th!

5 comments:

Danni said...

How creative and how pretty!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

What an adorable card Erin! Lovin the butterflies and the embossed half circle. Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns!

~amy~ said...

Such a striking color combo! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

Lynne Phelps said...

Wonderful card! I really LOVE embossing folders, and I am fascinated by the look you have achieved with the tone-on-tone punched shapes adhered and then embossed! Such a cool look!!!

Tasha said...

This is stunning Erin and such a fab design, love the colour too
love tasha xx