Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio New Release: BRITISH INVASION

Today is the newest collection release..BRITISH INVASION!!!
Find all these images in the STUDIO!!!
This is just the perfect collection to celebrate the upcoming royal wedding.

When I saw this image of the Queen I couldn't resist using her.  I've had the sentiment for a long time and knew it was perfect.  The sketch I used is from Crazy 4 Challenges #80.
Copic:  C01, C03, C05, E50, E51, E93, BG11, BG13, BG18, YG91, YG93, YG95
Nesties:  Long Classic Rect. Lg, Long Classic Scalloped Rect. Lg
DP:  Papertrey Everyday Blessings
CS:  Papertrey Aqua Mist & Spring Moss
Sentiment:  River City Rubber Works
Liquid Pearls:  white opal

Visit our talented Pixies to see some great designs with this newest collection!!
Make sure you come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Pixie Dust.

5 comments:

Tasha said...

Erin this is such a pretty card, the colour combo and dps are gorgeous and so suit this image
love tasha xx

margie c said...

Beautiful card, Erin! I love your coloring and the color combo you used! It's perfect :)
hugs, margie

gudrun said...

This card is so cool. Love it!

Danni said...

So pretty!! I agree with Margie, really like the color combo you used!

Lisa said...

Your card is SO PRETTY!
My daughter (she's 9) and I were totally cracking up!!! We were truly amused!!! Your sentiment fit perfectly with your card!!! We have been saying that phrase since yesterday! :)